Central Fairfax Chamber of Commerce

The Central Fairfax Chamber of Commerce (CFCC) began in 1958 with a group of small business people who got together to form the Court House Square Businessmen’s Association. The original 27-member group later became the Central Fairfax Chamber of Commerce, serving the businesses in the City of Fairfax and its surrounding communities and addressing many of the same challenges and opportunities the Chamber still tackles today.