Woman’s Club of Fairfax

Since 1956 the Woman’s Club of Fairfax, as part of the General Federation of Women’s Clubs, has been a unified group of women dedicated to enhancing the lives of families and strengthening their communities through volunteer service. Our activities include maintaining the historical exhibit at the Ford House, supporting local family service and educational organizations. We raise funds to provide an annual college scholarship to a local high school graduate.