Purpose of the ISCC is to
- Act as a clearing house for the exchange ofideas.
- Schedule events to relieve conflicts.
- Improve administrative communications.
- Share objectives.
- Pool resources.
- Encourage media relations.
- Further develop an amity of relations among its member organizations.
Objectives of the ISCC include
- Promote friendship, goodwill and understanding among member organizations.
- Coordinate projects among the various member organizations so conflicts of interest can be alleviated as much as possible.
- Communicate with and inform members on community-related activities, opportunities and challenges.
- Discuss community challenges and opportunities to influence member organizations toward making the community a better place to live and grow.